Cleaning Guidelines For Covid-19
We are happy and proud to be available for our customers during these challenging times, and while we do so, the health and safety of our teams and customers remain our top priority. It’s an important of a time as ever to regularly sanitize and disinfect our homes In the process of doing so we are operating with preventative safety measures following the guidance set forth by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and other health agencies, including:
- Cleaning hands with soap often, for at least 20 seconds.
- Use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol when soap and water are not available.
- Practice social distancing and staying the recommended 6 feet from others.
- Cleaning frequently touched surfaces.
- Covering cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throwing tissue in the trash.
- Staying home when sick.
We have also created new guidelines for all of our teams to follow to add an additional level of safety:
- Our teams are asked to wear new disposable gloves and masks at each home.
- Wash hands thoroughly before and after each cleaning.
- Clean, then disinfect. Use detergent or soap and water to remove dirt, grease, dust, and germs. Once the surface is clean, spray with a disinfectant
- Pay special attention to frequently touched surfaces, like light switches, doorknobs, remote controls, and faucet handles
- Switching out all cleaning cloths and mopheads between homes and thoroughly launder them between usage.
- Staying home if feeling under the weather.
Additionally, if there are any specific requests you may have or products you’d like used just let us know and we’ll do our best to accommodate all requests for you. We are also waiving all cancelation fees in the event any customers are feeling under the weather as an extra precaution.
We know these are strange and difficult times, but we are here to support our community the best we can and we are hopeful and optimistic of the news to come!
-The InstaMaids Team